Monday, January 31, 2011

Warm Weekend and A Special Birthday!

As usual, it's Monday and I find myself wishing it was the weekend again. They just go by so fast. I was so so so SO happy to have warm weather again. Saturday was sooooo nice so I got some of this:




And Philip got some of this:

And we headed here:


for a nice little picnic lunch. It was so enjoyable.

I wanted to take this:

This is such an old picture of Chewy! He was just a little baby then!

but Philip claimed that Chewy doesn't like parks aka Philip doesn't want to deal with Chewy at a park haha. But even without Chewy it was still fun.

In other news, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO ROOMMATE LO!!!!!

I hope you have a great day, Loey and I'm excited to celebrate with you tonight! Love you, Roomie!

I think that's it for today! I hope everyone has a great Monday!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment