Monday, December 6, 2010

GLENDALE BOUND!!!!

Bright and early Saturday morning, Philip, Jamie G and I headed to Atlanta to watch the Tigers take home the SEC title! It was an amazing experience that I will remember forever and ever!

After visiting a friend's tailgate (and sitting in Atlanta traffic for about an hour) we checked out Fanfare


It was pretty cool in there. I was starving and insisted upon eating once we got in there and now I regret it because while Jamie and I were satisfying our stomachs, Philip was checking out Fanfare and got a picture with Ben Tate and got his autograph. I am still bitter about this. I don't know what I was thinking when Philip said, "I'll be right back. I'm going to meet Ben Tate." Obviously, I wasn't thinking about much else besides food. UGH. Still mad. Of course, Philip's reaction to my woe was, "That's why you don't eat at these type of things!"...Sorry, didn't know haha.




We finally made it in the Dome and had great seats. Endzone, Row 9, almost exactly where we sit in Jordan-Hare!




Philip and I with our SEC "merch" haha.

So excited to be SEC Champions! AND NUMBER ONE!!!!






I can't wait for Glendale!!!! 

The minute we got back from Atlanta, Philip booked our flights to Arizona... Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Me!! What a sweet boyfriend!!

And the night was completed by a trip to Waffle House which I unfortunately don't have any pictures from, but our waitress did take a picture of us for the wall haha.

Today I came home for Christmas, although I am going back to Auburn this weekend. It's great to be finished with school before finals even start! Such is the life of an Elementary Ed. major! Haha.

Hope everyone had a great start to their week and good luck to everyone who has finals. I know they're terrible!

-Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment