Friday, December 3, 2010

Never Been So Excited!




I literally cannot wait until tomorrow! A couple of weeks ago, I surprised Philip with tickets to the SEC Championship
Game for his early Christmas/birthday present. He was so surprised, it was great. We still haven't decided if we're going to Atlanta tonight or tomorrow (we're sometimes really last minute people), but either way, I'm glad that my dear friend Jamie G is coming with us!

Tomorrow is FINALLY the day where we go cheer on the Tigers to bring home the SEC title!


Let's hope Cam can work some magic against South Carolina again!




I thought this was cute haha.




Every Auburn fan needs to listen to this, and if you don't tear up or get chill bumps, you must not have a pulse haha.

Sorry for any non- Auburn fan that read this (although I don't know why you did haha).

Have a great weekend everyone and WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment