Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday!


I went home and we celebrated with a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory


And then came back to the house for cake and presents.


 

A fun time was had by all, 


except Millie, who earlier that day got duct tape stuck to her paw and could not get it off.

Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you so much and thank you for all you do for me! I hope you're having a great day!

And I hope everyone else is having a great Monday!

-Rachel



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair in that picture. Did you curl it or is that the natural wave you were talking about Saturday? Also, the cake is so cute..leave it to edgars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i can't decide about the hair. i used big rollers and dried it, but it is actually pretty similar to said natural wave. i will let it air dry some time and show you haha. thanks about the cake! i liked it!

    ReplyDelete