Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love Weekends

All weekends are amazing, but this one was just especially so. I am very fortunate that I always have 3 day weekends. College of Ed. loves no class Fridays haha. I happened to have a 4 day weekend this time though since my Thursday class got canceled.

Thursday night was the Valentine's Date Party with my sorority.


I took my Valentine's date haha and we had a good time!

A typical picture in which Philip didn't want to smile.

Jamie M's birthday was Thursday and to celebrate we had a sleepover Friday night and so LIZZIE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I just stayed with the Jamie's all weekend instead of just Friday night. It was awesome.

So on Friday night, Jamie, Jamie, Lizzie, Julie, Amanda, Cyrus, Tausif and Asif and I all went to Tiger Nights

where we got these lovely trucker hats. We also ate, played laser tag, etc.

All of the girls went back to the Jamie's apartment where we put in Life We Know It and promptly fell asleep, or at least I did haha.

Saturday, after a rousing girls vs. boys basketball game, the girls headed to the park with some Chicken Salad Chick (and Zaxby's for Jamie M.).


We walked around and "awwed" over people's dogs and played on the fitness equipment.

That night, we got ready and went to dinner to celebrate Jamie M's birthday at the Creole Shack.



And also that night, Philip and Graham came to see us which made me happy!

I'm so sad that this weekend was over. It was so good for all of us to be together and of course, the beautiful weather didn't hurt!

I have been a bit under the weather today. I almost didn't go to class when I woke up feeling like death, but I sucked it up and went. I have been laying around ever since I got home though, with the exception of taking a bath. So thankful for a sweet boy who is bringing me soup soon! 

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment