Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh, How I Wish I Didn't Want

I wish I didn't have wants. I wish I didn't know even know who Kate Spade was or that J. Crew existed. But unfortunately, I do and here are some things I have been wanting.


These Tory Burch flats. I love the orange. Yes, I do think they would be cute for games and such, but I also just think orange is a cute accent color when used the right way. I would take these in any color though.

I'm in love with this Anthropologie dress. I want it to be my Easter dress so bad.


I found this adorable dress when I went to Antrho.com to look at the yellow dress. I always have to look at the sale stuff, just to see. And I saw this. And, (you knew it was coming) perfect for football games! I am in love.


A headband wrap thing. I don't even know what they're officially called, but I love them. I don't necessarily want a silk one, but this was the best thing that came up by typing "headband wrap" into Google image. This one is from Nordstrom's, I believe.

I'm sure there are a lot more things I want, but these were the main ones I could think of right now. Hope everyone's having a great day. I am so glad I'm feeling much better today! Happy Tuesday!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment