Friday, February 25, 2011

One Week Till NOLA!


One week from today, Philip and I will be headed to New Orleans for the weekend! I'm so excited my cousins invited us to come down and stay with them for Mardi Gras. I've never been and yes, I know to expect some raunchiness, but I think it'll be a lot of fun!



My parents and my Aunt Jo and Uncle Eddie are also going down to stay with my aunt and uncle so hopefully we will get to see them some. My parents, Philip, or I have never been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, so this should be an experience! 

But as for this weekend, I am at home home. I didn't tell my mom I was coming and she was pleasantly surprised. I got home last night and I have to leave early tomorrow to be back for Founder's Day, but I'm glad to get a little visit home in. 

Have a great weekend!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment