Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well...

If you know me in person (which if you're reading this, I'm sure you do), you probably know that I did not get to to to New Orleans this past weekend. And you probably know I'm really upset about it. So that's all I'm going to say about that. :
So here's what I've been up to lately,

Last Monday was my dear friend, Liz's birthday, but we celebrated Wednesday (as in a week from today)



We all had a great time. HAPPY 21ST LIZ!!!! 

Thursday, we had a "Sisters and Strokes" party in the chapter room and I painted this!

In case you didn't know, it is Toomer's Corner. I can't decide where I'm going to hang it yet. I'm very pleased with it except for the slightly large trunk, but oh well, ya can't win 'em all haha.

Friday night was Chili's and bowling with some friends
a


And Saturday, Philip called on his way home from work and wanted to see if I wanted to go eat lunch at Niffer's, ummm duh! So that was a nice little surprise. Saturday was also Nicole's birthday (so many birthdays lately. I feel like every other post I'm typing Happy Birthday! haha) and we celebrated by eating at Outback, which unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of! Boo! But Happy Birthday to Nicole! We love you!! 

This week (at least the first part) has been filled with school work and Theta work. Thankfully, as of an hour ago, I am finished and now just get to look forward to Mex!! Yay!! One class away from Spring Break!

Enjoy the rainy day (I definitely am.. NOT)!

-Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment