Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm the Biggest Blog-Slacker Ever

Well, as usual, the blog has kind of taken the backseat in my life. Not too much has been going on with me. Here are some highlights (be careful, the excitement might be too much):

-I got feathers...pics to come later
-Started our small group/ reading Mere Christianity
-I'm removing the wart on my thumb with these band-aid things and it's really gross
-Saw Super 8 and Cars 2. Loved both. Oh, and discovered that movies are $5 from 4-5:30 p.m.
-Got a new battery for my computer since it wouldn't hold a charge and I could only use it when it was plugged in
-My mom and I went to the beach a couple of weeks ago for a couple of days. We had a great time.
-I'm going to the beach again in a couple of weeks with Philip and Graham.
-Keeping up with the Bachelorette.. I think JP is my fave, but I'm not a big fan of her so I'm not sure if I want them together.
-I got a big, floppy straw hat and got it monogrammed...a pic to come of that later, too
-Transformers 3 is out and Philip Palmer has not seen it yet. This HUGE news. But he is seeing it this weekend so we can all rest easy! Haha.

And, most importantly.....

The Miller Fam is taking on this place TOMORROW:


Yep, we're heading to the Big Apple. Our flight leaves at 6:30 a.m. AHHHHHHH. I might die. I am so excited though! 

Don't ask me what we're doing, where we're eating, I know a little, but I am mainly along for the ride. Big, BIG thanks to Jamie M. for keeping Millie while we are gone. We all appreciate it so much! I still have a good amount of packing left, need to add songs to and charge my iPod, etc. I'm just praying that we don't have a flashback of the trip to Glendale. Have a good week, everyone!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment