Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer So Far

Well, my picture posting is rather limited at the moment since I am without a camera. I let someone borrow my camera charger in Auburn and forgot to get it back before I left! I have been relying on my Mom's camera for important things.

Last week, I celebrated my 21st birthday!

Millie helped me open some presents haha. 


I loved my cake! It was so cute and even better- RED VELVET inside!

We went to the Melting Pot to celebrate! Hadn't been there in a couple of years and it was just as much fun as I remembered. Minus the waiter that I didn't like.


This weekend, Philip came and took me to P. F. Chang's for my birthday and we went to Vulcan. Unfortunately, I have no pictures from either one. Booo.  Saturday night, we had a surprise family graduation party for CT.

This is his huge grin when he walked in the back room at Jim N Nick's and saw our whole family there!


We had a buffet, which clearly, Philip, CT and I all enjoyed haha.




We were scared CT was going to be mad about the surprise, but he was actually really glad. Everyone had a good time and I was glad to see a lot of our extended family, but missed those who couldn't make it.

I also just want to say that I am HIGHLY disappointed by the weather. Mehhh!! I was looking forward to at least getting to lay out in the backyard since the pool doesn't open until this weekend! Last week, when it was warm, I did get to go to the pool with Lizzie once, on my birthday, which I was AWESOME (Lizzie, hope you read that) and we also got to go to Fultondale to help out with some disaster relief. We mostly cleared brush and things like that, but it was really fun and I'm glad I was able to help at least some. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back again. It's easy to forget that people are still hurting and need help and I was glad to be able to see the devastation first hand, to make it more real to me.

Hope you're having a good day!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment