Wednesday, May 11, 2011

21

Since today is my twenty-first birthday, I decided to do a "twenty-one things about me list," much like the "twenty five things" list that we all remember from facebook two years ago. 



I tried to pick really random, semi-interesting facts about myself that you might not even really know if you know me in real life because I'm pretty sure all (4) of you reading this do haha.


Twenty One:
1. I have to hold onto something while I sleep. It really doesn't matter what it is. I wish it could still be Joy, but it's usually my new pig, Steven, that Philip gave me.
2. Pretty much the only drinks I keep at my house are Dr. Pepper, red Kool-aid, and Capri Suns.
3. I have a terrible gag reflex in the morning and gag every time I brush my teeth.
4. The song, "Blessed Be Your Name" by Matt Redman, makes me tear up every time. It is my theme song, I think.
5. I wish that chicken salad was the only food in the world. I'm not kidding.
6. I am terrified of all birds and all rodents.
7. I love when I read a book every day or two.
8. Pink is my favorite color. No, I'm not 13.
9. I'd rather watch a movie than TV.
10. Along those lines, I hardly ever watch TV and if I do, I turn it to HGTV (preferably House Hunters), or try to find a re-run of Everybody Loves Raymond.
11. I have a Wii, but for some reason I never play it. When I go to someone else's house with a Wii though, I am all about it.
12. When I was about 7, I got locked in the Pizza Hut bathroom in Troy on the way to the beach and I will never forget it.
13. When I was about 12, I got in a go-cart wreck at the beach and I am still traumatized from that, too, but not as much as the Pizza Hut incident.
14. I do not like any vegetables except fried okra, corn and potatoes (if those count). I also don't like bananas, honey dew, pears, or "real" cheese by itself. Celery (with something on it) is okay.
15. I love Auburn with all of my heart. Too much probably.
16. I think about children's names all. the. time. And no one likes the names I like.
17. I have no idea what I want my wedding dress, or engagement ring to look like, not that I need to know now, but some girls already have both planned out to a tee.
18. If I had it my way, I would throw elaborate themed parties all the time. But that takes a lot of time, and money, and right now, I have neither.
19. I'm really bad at parking, lately.
20. I would seriously be wreck without the knowledge that God is in control.
21. I have an iTouch and I hardly ever use it. Philip used to try to convince me to trade him for his Nano. I really only listen to music in the car, now that I think about it.

Hope everyone has a great day! It is the best day of the year, after all! Haha, kidding of course!

-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment