Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh, Formal

Saturday night was my 5th formal event (including semi-formals, too) and as usual, it was a blast!


Lucky for me, I always have the cutest, sweetest, most fun date there!


Formal is always a special time for Philip and me because if it wasn't for me not having a date to formal 2 years ago, we would've never met! This is a reenactment of our very first picture we ever took together  almost 2 years ago. We accidently were standing on the wrong side, but oh well!



How am I so lucky blessed?

I love this picture of Jake and Philip "kiting" Liz and me!

Typical.

Cohort C represent

We had some issues on the bus ride back. The bus we were on blew a tire so everyone on our bus had to get off and pile on another bus so to create more room everyone sat on their date's lap. Talk about togetherness. But it was fun!

I can't believe I only have one spring formal left. I almost cried after this one, just thinking about it. 

Yesterday, Philip, Graham and I went to to driving range and I don't know WHY I didn't take any pictures. Oh well. Maybe next time! 

Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment