Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CT's Birthday and Some Fishing



Well, for some reason, something went weirdly wrong with my pictures and I can't figure out how to get my text to go above them. Whatev.

All of the above pics are from this weekend when I went home and Philip came with me. We didn't get there until about 9 on Friday night because we left after Philip got off work and then we stopped to eat. 

Saturday was low key. We went to Graham's to "fish" although we didn't catch anything. As you can see from the pictures Graham caught a small fish and all Philip caught was me haha. And I didn't catch a thing. I took Philip to Dave's Deli for lunch, me and Lizzie's hidden gem. He liked it too. 

That night we went to eat at Yuki for CT's 18th birthday. I can't even believe it! We came home and had cookie cake, watched the Kentucky-UConn game and got in the hot tub. And I got to see Abbie. Yay!

We had to head back early Sunday morning because I had to attend a rush workshop. After that I had a nice afternoon at the pool and then Philip and I went to a movie night on campus which was fun. 

I have definitely been enjoying the warm weather (except yesterday was kind of chilly) and have been to the pool Sunday, Monday and today! I am obsessed with the pool. Always have been. 

On to the "shocking" news, which really isn't that shocking...Roommate Lo and I have to move out of our apartment and into another 2 doors down. It's a long story, and it's going to be a pain, but it will be okay. It's kind of been stressful and will continue to be until we get settled into our new house. And that's all I'm going to say about that. I am moving Friday and Saturday so wish me luck!

Also, Liz and I discovered Gourmet Tiger today. This could be bad.

Have a great day!

-Rachel


2 comments:

  1. UMMM BOO DAVE'S DELI!!! I'm very upset that Dave decided he was too cool to run Schlotzsky's anymore and now I have to go all the way to 280 if I want it. Not cool, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAVE IS AMAZING!!!!! You need to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete