Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prayers and Easter Weekend

Before I say anything else, I just want to say how sad I am for everyone affected by the tornados yesterday. Please remember to keep them all in your prayers. I cannot even imagine. I know God is good  though and His will is perfect. 

I seem to only post when I have pictures.. oops. This weekend I went home for Easter.

We celebrated my dad's birthday with ice cream cake and SPARKLER candles!! Clearly, he loved it.


For Easter, we just went to church and then came home and had a yummy lunch. We watched Tangled, which I got in my Easter basket and then I headed back to Aub.



Oh, this picture cracks me up. 



Monday night, they had the annual movie in Jordan-Hare stadium. AND it was none other than HARRY POTTER! It was awesome.


If Philip sees this, he will kill me since he already made me remove it from facebook. He didn't want his picture taken at the stadium movie, obvi.

In other news, it is officially SUMMER TIME for me!! Gotta love being done with classes before finals even start. 

Tonight, I was inducted into an honor society and my parents came down for it and Philip came and we all went out to eat at Amsterdam afterwards. It was a nice treat! 

Well, I guess that's it for now! 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment