Friday, April 29, 2011

What Else?

Like half of the world, I woke up in the wee hours of the morning. But I just couldn't do it. I tried and tried so hard to stay awake, but I just couldn't hold my eyes open. I saw Kate's dress when she got out of the car and I was out. So I am watching the replay right now on E!


I thought this was the sweetest picture. The little girls really make it. The one watching them, surely dreaming of her own fairy tale wedding one day, and then other looking like she just wants to get out of there.

I found this picture of Diana and Charles and it reminded me of the one of William and Kate from today. 

And of course, here's the dress we all now know and love. If long sleeved wedding dresses weren't coming in before, they are definitely coming back in now! Haha. 

I thought Pippa looked so cute walking the flower girls in. I personally would never put any of my bridesmaids in white, but I guess when you're a princess you can do whatever you want. And Pippa looked gorgeous in it.


And how could we not talk about some of the ridiculous hats that were there. I mean, really.

Happy Royal Wedding Day!!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment