Monday, May 2, 2011

I Can Only Imagine

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?


Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?



Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?



Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?



I can only imagine. I can only imagine.

Saturday, one of Philip and my good friends, (one of Philip's best friends actually) John Pribonic aka Johnny P, went to be with the Lord after a battle with leukemia.  Our hearts are so heavy about saying goodbye to a friend, but we know that now he is in Heaven, dancing at the feet of Jesus, not suffering or in any pain anymore, just worshipping his Savior. And we know that one day, we will see him again. Please keep us, especially Philip, in your prayers along with Johnny P's other friends and his family. 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment